Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name the Scotty dog thread.

Looks like a Scotty dog to me anyway.  I say its a girl and her name is  Lady Macbeth.  She's a killer,  I tell ya, a killer!  She'll get a hold of Seth and rip him to pieces.  :computer-17:

:free-jumping-smileys-605: Dog
                                                         T4618

I don't have a name, I just wanted a reason to post this. Dog :elf:

Chasing two balls? How 'bout Teabag?
;D
Step on the gas and wipe that tear away...

I'm not seeing any dog...  all I see for most smilies is the text.  Some show but "dog" and "pink" don't mean much.

The page has  a link to "http://109.123.86.253/Smileys/default/dog.gif" and trying to view that returns
The requested URL /Smileys/default/dog.gif was not found on this server

The url "http://109.123.86.253/Smileys/default/grin.gif" works so it is reaching the server

(09-30-2018, 06:24 PM)unfogged link Wrote: I'm not seeing any dog...  all I see for most smilies is the text.  Some show but "dog" and "pink" don't mean much.

The page has  a link to "http://109.123.86.253/Smileys/default/dog.gif" and trying to view that returns
The requested URL /Smileys/default/dog.gif was not found on this server

The url "http://109.123.86.253/Smileys/default/grin.gif" works so it is reaching the server
Dog
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]

(09-30-2018, 06:20 PM)Vivian Darkbloom link Wrote: Chasing two balls? How 'bout Teabag?
;D

:thumbs_up:
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]

I'm naming the dog Macbeth, the Atheist Dog.....AD.  Get it?      :nodding:
                                                         T4618

Bartholomew. After a Scotty in a Wodehouse book  [Image: chase.gif] Dog
“We drift down time, clutching at straws. But what good's a brick to a drowning man?” 

(09-30-2018, 07:16 PM)Vera link Wrote: Bartholomew. After a Scotty in a Wodehouse book 
[Image: chase.gif] Dog
Hehehehe
[Image: 320-C6-ED7-97-CD-4-AB2-A60-A-759-A45-FB7-FE8.jpg]
"The Thinking Atheist forum" “The Thinking Atheist forum closed down" “TTA Forum”

We have a customer whose dog's name is pronounced Dee-oh-gee, with the emphasis on the second syllable.  It sounds very Spanish or French.  How is it spelled, you ask?  D.O.G.

I really like that.
Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?

I'm just glad it's being named! It is remarkably cute.  :nodding:

I once had a rescue dog which was a Jack Russell crossed with ... we think another dog.

wanted to call it Mutt but my mum decided Muttley was a better name.

He was really quite ugly. And a homicidal maniac. He once chased off two German Shepherds. He'd attack any dog he'd come across in the park so we had to keep him on the lead unless there was a ball he could chase. Utterly mental.

(10-01-2018, 06:29 AM)Mathilda link Wrote: I'm just glad it's being named! It is remarkably cute.  :nodding:

I once had a rescue dog which was a Jack Russell crossed with ... we think another dog.

wanted to call it Mutt but my mum decided Muttley was a better name.

He was really quite ugly. And a homicidal maniac. He once chased off two German Shepherds. He'd attack any dog he'd come across in the park so we had to keep him on the lead unless there was a ball he could chase. Utterly mental.
[Image: mutley.gif]
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]

It looks like a Scotty dog to me.  It's running so fast I can't tell for sure.  Reminds me of this impressionist painting called Dynamism of a Dog on a Leash by Giacomo Balla. 

[Image: 300px-Giacomo_Balla%2C_1912%2C_Dynamism_...allery.jpg]

With little dogs their feet are going so fast they become a blurr.

It's  Bartholomew Macbeth the Atheist Dog! 

Dog

T4618

Yay, I named it (partly!). But then this  Blush should totally be the Vera smiley... I mean, I inadvertently suggested at at TPTSNBN  :nodding: (or this, whichever suits me better  Angel )
“We drift down time, clutching at straws. But what good's a brick to a drowning man?” 

DogDogDogDogDogDogDogDogDogDogDogDogDogDogDogDogDogDogDogDogDogDogDog
[Image: giphy.gif]

:AqXRS:
(10-01-2018, 05:53 PM)Vera link Wrote: Yay, I named it (partly!). But then this  Blush should totally be the Vera smiley... I mean, I inadvertently suggested at at TPTSNBN  :nodding: (or this, whichever suits me better  Angel )

I'm not sure what this guy is supposed to be?  :AqXRS:  He's got what looks like  a sort of corkscrew pasta bow tie situation going on and then a cross on his hat.  Is he the Pasta Police?  Or maybe the Italian  Pasta Police?  I'm confused,  but then this clueless, dorky  smillie  might serve me well  :girl_crazy:
                                                         T4618

Jeeze, my reply is all fucked up.  The Pasta Police is on TOP of Vera's reply.  Grrrrr. 
                                                         T4618

Dog                                      :apc:

(10-01-2018, 06:54 PM)unfogged link Wrote:   Dog                                      :apc:

Dude in the tank (let's call him Hans, 'çause I'm racist like this) better hope Bartholomew doesn't turn around because then - kabloom.

:emoticon-cute-004: Dog

(10-01-2018, 06:59 PM)Vera Wrote:
unfogged Wrote: Dog :apc:

Dude in the tank (let's call him Hans, 'çause I'm racist like this) better hope Bartholomew doesn't turn around because then - kabloom.

:emoticon-cute-004: Dog

That's what the Soviets did during WWII where they strapped dynamite or some other explosive to dogs and then trained them to run under tanks. The main problem, other than the horrible monstrosity of creating kamikaze dogs (rest in peace, puppers), being that the dogs would frequently just run under their own tanks.

Didn't think that one through, did ya, Ivan?

Edit: Oh, I see that's exactly what you were linking to on Wikipedia! Didn't realize that was a link at first.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Not sure why sometimes that dog gif doesn't always animate.