Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Kid is Aboard

The Kid is Aboard
This should turn out to be much more than a life raft; I hope it doesn't capsize!  Thanks Mathilda for putting us back afloat!

The Kid is Aboard
Welcome. We're still under construction.  :animated-guys-running-around- :animated-guys-running-around- :animated-guys-running-around- :animated-guys-running-around- :animated-guys-running-around- :animated-guys-running-around- :animated-guys-running-around- :animated-guys-running-around- :animated-guys-running-around- :animated-guys-running-around- :animated-guys-running-around- :animated-guys-running-around- :animated-guys-running-around- :animated-guys-running-around- :animated-guys-running-around- :animated-guys-running-around- :animated-guys-running-around- :animated-guys-running-around- :animated-guys-running-around- :animated-guys-running-around-
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]

The Kid is Aboard
Glad the landing gear worked, Cap'm!  Big Grin

The Kid is Aboard
Welcome, Welcome!!! 

So glad to see you here.  Mathilda and Dom  rounded up the usual suspects from TTA  and threw us all into this forum. 

:free-jumping-smileys-605:    Dog :Laie_76C:
                                                         T4618

The Kid is Aboard
I was working on DLJ’s puzzle as the forum closed and managed to copy this. You are always so good at these!!

Quote:C'mon, am I the ONLY nerd in this cerebrum top-heavy crowd?  Sheesh.

Well, this is the list as far as I could get it this morning before breakfast.  A few missing persons remain lost and at large, but they're down to a small enough number the NSA/TSA/FBI/HSA/CIA don't need to worry about any mass conspiracies being plotted by these absentees.  And maybe they'll get found before lunch.

Show ContentSpoiler:

[Image: 320-C6-ED7-97-CD-4-AB2-A60-A-759-A45-FB7-FE8.jpg]
"The Thinking Atheist forum" “The Thinking Atheist forum closed down" “TTA Forum”

The Kid is Aboard
Hey Kid!  ;D