Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So this happened today....

We should have a place where we can talk about the random, eyebrow raising things that happen from time to time in our daily lives. Whether they give you a laugh or make you say WTF, post them up here. Smile

I accidentally left the bird's cage open overnight and when I woke up in the morning and found the bird safely tucked into his cage on his favorite perch, I dismissed the incident and went about my morning routine.

... Then as the day progressed, and noticed some things were amiss. I found about a dozen little bird poops on the sofa, a partially chewed up placemat on the kitchen table, and various objects from the counter either disturbed, tipped over, or thrown on the floor.
The following 1 user Likes Aliza's post:
  • Jenny

Bad, bad birdie!  Give him/her 20 lashes with a wet noodle.  That otta teach her/him.  Jezzuschrist, walking around on the table and pooping everywhere.    Tongue 

Speaking of birds, I've been giving my cat eye medicine because she has a cat version of pink eye.  I found the best way to do it is sneak up on her while she's sleeping and  open one eye and  quickly drop the medicine in before she knows what hit her.  She sort of wakes up and has a "What was that!" kind of look on her kitty cat face.  Then an hour or so later I do the other eye when she taking another nap.  I tried wrapping her up in a sheet, taco style  and that didn't work. This seems to be the best method.   
                                                         T4618

The goddess has a new hobby - if I bend over outside to pluck a weed, she jumps over my back. That dog is like a Kangaroo!
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]

Must be migration season! 4 large sandhill cranes just wandered up to my window and peered inside. Maybe they heard my birds chirping.

I love birds!  Heart

(09-30-2018, 08:22 PM)Aliza link Wrote: Must be migration season! 4 large sandhill cranes just wandered up to my window and peered inside. Maybe they heard my birds chirping.

I love birds!  Heart

They're consoling you. Praise Jesus, for he has sent them as his messengers.
[Image: giphy.gif]