Atheist Discussion
Sign-up for Mafia Game #8 - Pitch Black Mafia - Printable Version

+- Atheist Discussion (https://atheistdiscussion.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Coffee House (https://atheistdiscussion.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+--- Forum: Mafia! (https://atheistdiscussion.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Mafia Signups (https://atheistdiscussion.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: Sign-up for Mafia Game #8 - Pitch Black Mafia (/showthread.php?tid=2843)

Pages: 1 2 3

Sign-up for Mafia Game #8 - Pitch Black Mafia - Paleophyte - 03-03-2019

[Image: feX9yDW.png]

The Crowne herebye calls the Myghtyest Hunters of the Age
To Helpe Rid our Lande of a Fowle Scurge!
Dare Ye Test Yore Mettel against theese Daemons of Darknyss?

Welcome to Pitch Black Mafia, which Losty has graciously agreed to co-mod with me.

Rules:
  • Have fun. This is Mandatory!
  • This colour is Visceral Violet and is used to indicate the Voice of Mod. Do not use it on pain of Death and Dismemberment.
  • This game is intended to be relatively newbie-friendly. It will be a semi-open, non-bastard game with a few Power Roles.
  • The exact nature of the Power Roles will only be disclosed to the player with that role. The rest of you will have to guess at what's lurking out there.
  • All roles and alignments will be assigned randomly. Bribes are welcome but will not influence the outcome.
  • This game is gagged. You are not allowed to communicate about the game outside of the thread unless you have factional communication.
  • Day phase is currently anticipated to last 48 hours to help provide a healthier Mafia-Life balance. This may be changed back to 24 hours in the final rules if it turns out to be wildly unpopular.
  • Night Phase will be 24 hours. The thread will be closed for cleaning at Night.
  • The flip will occur at 10 PM GMT (5 PM EST). Please remember that Daylight Savings Time may start during this game depending on where you live. That may shift the flip time for you by an hour.
  • Vote for your preferred choice of victim during Day Phase. The lucky winner will be the recipient of the vast array of sharp and pointy items that you mighty hunters are wielding.
  • To vote use the [ vote ]Paleo[ /vote ] and [ unvote ] tags. You may vote to not lynch anybody. Please place votes on a separate line. e.g.:
    Vote Nobody
  • In the unfortunate event of a tie there will be No Lynch.
  • Please submit your night actions by PM or in your factional chat. If you fail to submit your night action it will be forfeit.
  • Do not copy or forward any communications from the Mods. Paraphrasing is fine. Haiku is better.
  • Once dead you may not influence the game in any way. Popcorn and gossip are available in the Peanut Gallery.
  • If you are inhumed or find yourself otherwise metabolically challenged you will still win if your faction wins.
Ideally I would like to have nine players for this game. That will give us the golden 7 town:2 scum ratio. The game will begin when we have enough players.

Bait:
Mighty Hunters:
1 Aliza
2 LastPoet
3 Revenant
4 Assassin
5 Aroura
6 Evie
7 SMercury
8 MLMooney
9 AtotheTheist

RE: Sign-up for Mafia Game #8 - Pitch Black Mafia - Aliza - 03-03-2019

Tartyliza Symbiote is in!

@Revenant77x @LastPoet @EvieTheAvocado @TheGulegon @Smercury44 @.... I can't think.  

Clapping Time for mafia!

RE: Sign-up for Mafia Game #8 - Pitch Black Mafia - LastPoet - 03-03-2019

Oh, missed this one. Count me in.

Thanks @Aliza for the heads up.

RE: Sign-up for Mafia Game #8 - Pitch Black Mafia - Revenant77x - 03-03-2019

Alright I'm in

(03-03-2019, 05:04 PM)Revenant77x Wrote: Alright I'm in

Yeah, I was scractching my arms in withdrawal.

"hello, I am Valério, I have a problem with playing mafia, I just can't stop playing it"

RE: Sign-up for Mafia Game #8 - Pitch Black Mafia - Revenant77x - 03-03-2019

(03-03-2019, 05:11 PM)LastPoet Wrote:

"hello, I am Valério, I have a problem with playing mafia, I just can't stop playing it"

I would like to play for at least 2 days this time.  Have yet to do so.

(03-03-2019, 05:41 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:

I will not vote you out first day. I promise.

... Unless you're scum.

RE: Sign-up for Mafia Game #8 - Pitch Black Mafia - Mathilda - 03-03-2019

Makes me feel better about not ever surviving past day / night 2.

(03-03-2019, 05:48 PM)Mathilda Wrote:
(03-03-2019, 05:11 PM)LastPoet Wrote: Yeah, I was scractching my arms in withdrawal.

Makes me feel better about not ever surviving past day / night 2.

Hug Be flattered! We only remove the players who can kick the snot out of everyone else.

RE: Sign-up for Mafia Game #8 - Pitch Black Mafia - Joods - 03-03-2019

Sigh....

If you absolutely need someone to fill in, I can do it. Put me on the reserve list.

(03-03-2019, 10:31 PM)Joods Wrote: Sigh....

If you absolutely need someone to fill in, I can do it. Put me on the reserve list.

No! Main list!

Okay, I won't be pushy.  Shake

Reserve list it is.

RE: Sign-up for Mafia Game #8 - Pitch Black Mafia - TheGulegon - 03-04-2019

(03-03-2019, 04:38 AM)Paleophyte Wrote:

What manner of flavor is this, @Paleophyte ? Consider Old English, or some Beowulf kinda stuffs, or what? Unsure  

(03-03-2019, 04:17 PM)Aliza Wrote: @Revenant77x @LastPoet @EvieTheAvocado @TheGulegon @Smercury44 @.... I can't think.  

Clapping Time for mafia!

Now I may have to remove myself from the line up, but if I do I'll say so before the game starts! As of right now, though... Consider

Go 'head n sign me up fur sum Mafia! Vinsent

RE: Sign-up for Mafia Game #8 - Pitch Black Mafia - Paleophyte - 03-04-2019

(03-04-2019, 12:57 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:
(03-03-2019, 04:38 AM)Paleophyte Wrote:

What manner of flavor is this, @Paleophyte ? Consider Old English, or some Beowulf kinda stuffs, or what? Unsure  

Just my attempt at Olde Inglish. Further details on the flavour will be provided in the game thread and role PMs. It won't matter for the actual game play though.

(03-04-2019, 12:57 AM)TheGulegon Wrote: Now I may have to remove myself from the line up, but if I do I'll say so before the game starts! As of right now, though...

If it helps any I'll be running this game with a 48 hour Day phase, so it'll be easier to play around the RL commitments.

RE: Sign-up for Mafia Game #8 - Pitch Black Mafia - Aliza - 03-04-2019

@mlmooney89 @Assassin @Aroura

Girl_devil

RE: Sign-up for Mafia Game #8 - Pitch Black Mafia - TheGulegon - 03-04-2019

(03-04-2019, 08:34 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:
(03-04-2019, 12:57 AM)TheGulegon Wrote: Now I may have to remove myself from the line up, but if I do I'll say so before the game starts! As of right now, though...

If it helps any I'll be running this game with a 48 hour Day phase, so it'll be easier to play around the  RL commitments.

Sounds good. Shy  I just wanted to know the flavor so I could go ahead and get "into character". Angel  E'erbody always gets mad over somebody posting with game theme flavor, but they gonna have to get used to it! Iz game, & I'm here to play! Dance

(03-04-2019, 08:49 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:
(03-04-2019, 08:34 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:

If it helps any I'll be running this game with a 48 hour Day phase, so it'll be easier to play around the  RL commitments.

Sounds good. Shy  I just wanted to know the flavor so I could go ahead and get "into character". Angel  E'erbody always gets mad over somebody posting with game theme flavor, but they gonna have to get used to it! Iz game, & I'm here to play! Dance

I don't think that you'll have to worry about that. Tongue

RE: Sign-up for Mafia Game #8 - Pitch Black Mafia - Assassin - 03-05-2019

In

RE: Sign-up for Mafia Game #8 - Pitch Black Mafia - Aroura - 03-05-2019

Count me in.

RE: Sign-up for Mafia Game #8 - Pitch Black Mafia - Paleophyte - 03-05-2019

Yay! Just 3 more to go!

RE: Sign-up for Mafia Game #8 - Pitch Black Mafia - EvieTheAvocado - 03-05-2019

Please sign me up.

RE: Sign-up for Mafia Game #8 - Pitch Black Mafia - TheGulegon - 03-05-2019

(03-04-2019, 12:57 AM)TheGulegon Wrote: Now I may have to remove myself from the line up, but if I do I'll say so before the game starts! As of right now, though... Consider

Sorry, folks! I just remembered I can't play this one! hobo  I'll catch the next game, maybe! Hug

RE: Sign-up for Mafia Game #8 - Pitch Black Mafia - Joods - 03-06-2019

If he's in, I'm out. Sorry. It's either him or me, but as has already been mentioned before, we both can't (and clearly shouldn't) play at the same time. It isn't right that I will always end up having to sit out because of one person being greedy and wanting to play every single game and this is exactly why I said I wasn't going to play anymore. Basically, I'll never get the opportunity to play as long as he's not willing to take turns since it's clear we cannot play in the same games together.