Atheist Discussion
Just wow! - Printable Version

+- Atheist Discussion (https://atheistdiscussion.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Coffee House (https://atheistdiscussion.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+--- Forum: Announcements, Milestones, & Holidays (https://atheistdiscussion.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+--- Thread: Just wow! (/showthread.php?tid=1301)

Pages: 1 2 3

Just wow! - Dom - 09-29-2018

Not even a whole day and 349 posts in the forum already. Thought I'd round the number up.    Read

Re: Just wow! - evenheathen - 09-29-2018

We just needed the right place to go. Thanks for all the hard work by those who can and who care.

I wish I had more to offer in the technical side of things, but alas, everything I do online is 99% on my phone, and I barely get that right.

Re: Just wow! - Losty - 09-30-2018

Woot that’s awesome. I’ve barely been around to read some threads let alone post.

Re: Just wow! - Smercury44 - 09-30-2018

I’m really excited!! I can’t wait to see what this turns into. I hope we get a lot more people over from TTA after tomorrow.

Re: Just wow! - Tartarus Sauce - 09-30-2018

This is evidence of an addiction. Somebody should formally intervene to clean us up and set us straight.

Re: Just wow! - Dom - 09-30-2018

The posts are coming in so fast that this janitor can't even keep up with reading!  Read

Re: Just wow! - Gawdzilla Sama - 09-30-2018

(09-30-2018, 02:47 PM)Dom link Wrote: The posts are coming in so fast that this janitor can't even keep up with reading!  Read
It's okay, nobody has said fuck or cocksucker yet.

Re: Just wow! - evenheathen - 09-30-2018

:rofl5:

Re: Just wow! - unfogged - 09-30-2018

(09-30-2018, 03:43 PM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
Dom Wrote:The posts are coming in so fast that this janitor can't even keep up with reading! Read
It's okay, nobody has said fuck or cocksucker yet.

Well, we should get it over with then...
shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, and tits!
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Re: Just wow! - abaris - 09-30-2018

I'm just glad that you're all here. I already went through the trauma of a forum going down and losing contact to all the folks having been there. The fearbush of old.

Re: Just wow! - Dancefortwo - 09-30-2018

(09-30-2018, 05:16 AM)Tartarus Sauce link Wrote: This is evidence of an addiction. Somebody should formally intervene to clean us up and set us straight.

I admit to having strong withdrawal problems plus I was kinda homesick.  Plus, goddammit, I missed the people on TTA.  I realized, when I was over on the Atheist Forum trying to find a new home,  that there's something special about TTA people that kinda gels.  It's just a great group of people.  I didn't get that over on AF.  They're ok and nice but the personalities  aren't  as vibrant and colorful and as engaging as the people are  here.  There's something quite special about us. 

Re: Just wow! - LonaWolf - 09-30-2018

(09-30-2018, 05:06 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote:
Tartarus Sauce Wrote:This is evidence of an addiction. Somebody should formally intervene to clean us up and set us straight.

I admit to having strong withdrawal problems plus I was kinda homesick. Plus, goddammit, I missed the people on TTA. I realized, when I was over on the Atheist Forum trying to find a new home, that there's something special about TTA people that kinda gels. It's just a great group of people. I didn't get that over on AF. They're ok and nice but the personalities aren't as vibrant and colorful and as engaging as the people are here. There's something quite special about us.

Exactly. Compared to any forum I’ve been in, this is what TTA has.

:thumbs_up:

Re: Just wow! - Vera - 09-30-2018

Is what I meant, too, guys. Extremely crappy admins aside, AF just doesn't have the same vibe. I left TTA for about two years, came back... it's like nothing had changed and I was back home.

It's just... our place. I don't want to move in with a bunch of strangers or be their guest. I want us to have our place and be forummates  Blush

Re: Just wow! - Gawdzilla Sama - 09-30-2018

(09-30-2018, 05:40 PM)Vera link Wrote: Is what I meant, too, guys. Extremely crappy admins aside, AF just doesn't have the same vibe. I left TTA for about two years, came back... it's like nothing had changed and I was back home.

It's just... our place. I don't want to move in with a bunch of strangers or be their guest. I want us to have our place and be forummates  Blush
[Image: connie_07.gif]

Re: Just wow! - abaris - 09-30-2018

(09-30-2018, 05:40 PM)Vera link Wrote: Is what I meant, too, guys. Extremely crappy admins aside, AF just doesn't have the same vibe.

Yeah, I left AF for that very reason. After having more than 13.000 posts to my name.

(09-30-2018, 05:40 PM)Vera link Wrote: Is what I meant, too, guys. Extremely crappy admins aside, AF just doesn't have the same vibe. I left TTA for about two years, came back... it's like nothing had changed and I was back home.

Group Hug

Re: Just wow! - Thumpalumpacus - 09-30-2018

(09-30-2018, 05:02 PM)abaris link Wrote: I'm just glad that you're all here. I already went through the trauma of a forum going down and losing contact to all the folks having been there. The fearbush of old.

I'm glad you came over. I'd missed you at AF before I stopped going there myself, and didn't see much of you at TTA. I enjoy reading your posts even when I don't agree with them.

We’re getting really close to 1000 now  Panic

(09-30-2018, 10:06 PM)Smercury44 link Wrote: We’re getting really close to 1000 now  Panic

9 posts away.

Four now!

I'm screenshotting it when it hits a thousand.

Done, and congratulations to Smercury for creating the 1000th post!

Re: Just wow! - Dom - 10-02-2018

Looks like we'll hit 2000 posts today.

Re: Just wow! - Smercury44 - 10-02-2018

And we've hit it! So awesomee to see this place growing Big Grin